LERATO PUPRLE WRAP DRESS
The Lerato Purple Wrap Dress has a classic style that works for a casual date or a smart office outfit. Pair it with some minimal accessories, pair it with boots in winter for a sophisticated look or just add some heels for a glammed-up styling!
- Lined torso
- 2 side pockets
- 100% cotton, no stretch.
- Dress length is 56 inches
- Handmade in Nigeria
- Model is wearing size Small
LOOK AFTER ME
- Hand wash separately using a mild detergent and cold water.
- Press on the reverse side with a cool iron.
- Do not machine wash.
- Do not bleach.
• We are happy to accept returns of any garment that is unworn, undamaged and still fitted with all security tags and labels and dispatched to us within 14 days of receipt by you.
• We will review the returned package and contact you to let you know that your exchange has been accepted. We will issue a store credit or an exchange on receipt (excluding the original delivery charge). Refunds will be credited back to the original purchaser’s credit card.
• Please allow 14 working days (from the date we receive the returned item) for an exchange to be processed.
• The item is your responsibility until it reaches us. Therefore, for your own protection we recommend that you send the parcel by special delivery or using a delivery service that insures you for the value of the goods. The cost of sending the original item to us is the customer's responsibility.
• Fill in the return slip with your order number and the reason why you wish to return your item(s).
• Sale items or items purchased in the sale section can be returned for store credit or exchange only. Our sale items are non refundable. Please remember to fill in the return slip with your order number.
• We reserve the right to withhold a refund if goods are not returned in their original condition and/or if our goods have been damaged after point of sale through misuse or mishandling.
• Or you can contact us through our contact page or at firstname.lastname@example.org! We will be happy to assist you.