DIDI MIDAXI AFRICAN PRINT DRESS
This Didi Midaxi African print dress belongs in your top drawer. Easy to wear and effortless design aesthetic makes this a fav. We love the comfortable round halter-neck, and the back supporting straps, all this makes this dress one of our top selections.
Choose an occasion because we've already found the dress for you.
- 100% cotton, no stretch.
- Lined torso
- Two side pockets
- Handmade in Nigeria
- Dress length is 45 inches.
- Models1 and 2 are wearing size Small, whilst plus size model is wearing 2XL.
LOOK AFTER ME
- Hand wash separately using a mild detergent and cold water.
- Press on the reverse side with a cool iron.
- Do not machine wash.
- Do not bleach.
• We are happy to accept returns of any garment that is unworn, undamaged and still fitted with all security tags and labels and dispatched to us within 14 days of receipt by you.
• We will review the returned package and contact you to let you know that your exchange has been accepted. We will issue a store credit or an exchange on receipt (excluding the original delivery charge). Refunds will be credited back to the original purchaser’s credit card.
• Please allow 14 working days (from the date we receive the returned item) for an exchange to be processed.
• The item is your responsibility until it reaches us. Therefore, for your own protection we recommend that you send the parcel by special delivery or using a delivery service that insures you for the value of the goods. The cost of sending the original item to us is the customer's responsibility.
• Fill in the return slip with your order number and the reason why you wish to return your item(s).
• Sale items or items purchased in the sale section can be returned for store credit or exchange only. Our sale items are non refundable. Please remember to fill in the return slip with your order number.
• We reserve the right to withhold a refund if goods are not returned in their original condition and/or if our goods have been damaged after point of sale through misuse or mishandling.
• Or you can contact us through our contact page or at firstname.lastname@example.org! We will be happy to assist you.