THANDIWE BLUE AND GOLD DRESS
Charm and opulence are what the Thandiwe African Print Dress stands for. This stunning dress can be easily worn any day of the week and will offer comfort, style, and effortless elegance.
- Two side pockets
- Belt included
- Front button closure
- 100% cotton, no stretch.
- Handmade in Africa.
- Model1 is wearing size Small and model 2 is wearing size 2XL
LOOK AFTER ME
- Hand wash separately using a mild detergent and cold water.
- Press on the reverse side with a cool iron.
- Do not machine wash.
- Do not bleach.
• We are happy to accept returns of any garment that is unworn, undamaged and still fitted with all security tags and labels and dispatched to us within 14 days of receipt by you.
• We will review the returned package and contact you to let you know that your exchange has been accepted. We will issue a store credit or an exchange on receipt (excluding the original delivery charge). Refunds will be credited back to the original purchaser’s credit card.
• Please allow 14 working days (from the date we receive the returned item) for an exchange to be processed.
• The item is your responsibility until it reaches us. Therefore, for your own protection we recommend that you send the parcel by special delivery or using a delivery service that insures you for the value of the goods. The cost of sending the original item to us is the customer's responsibility.
• Fill in the return slip with your order number and the reason why you wish to return your item(s).
• Sale items or items purchased in the sale section can be returned for store credit or exchange only. Our sale items are non refundable. Please remember to fill in the return slip with your order number.
• We reserve the right to withhold a refund if goods are not returned in their original condition and/or if our goods have been damaged after point of sale through misuse or mishandling.
• Or you can contact us through our contact page or at firstname.lastname@example.org! We will be happy to assist you.
Love the outfit. I received so many compliments about my outfit at my friend's 40th
When I first put this dress on it was quite stiff and so much fabric, after washing it I was still a bit unsure I felt a bit swamped by it. But after deciding to wear funky ankle boots and BIG gold beads with it I now live it and am going to wear it like I own it . I'm 5'2" size 12/14 and 59 years old, i bought a large. I will be buying again. My tip is remember that the dresses gathered at the waist will make you look bigger as lots of fabric.
My second heritage dress purchase and no regrets. Amazing quality. Just now waiting for spring weather so I can do this baby justice