MINI TIWA MULTICOLOURED BOY SET
This set is beautifully compliments the TIWA top from the women's and girl collection. This really promotes the spirit of family and union.
- 100% cotton, no stretch.
- Handmade in Africa.
- The model is wearing size 5-6Y.
LOOK AFTER ME
- Hand wash separately using a mild detergent and cold water.
- Press on reverse side with a cool iron.
- Do not machine wash.
- Do not bleach.
• We are happy to accept returns of any garment that is unworn, undamaged and still fitted with all security tags and labels and dispatched to us within 14 days of receipt by you.
• We will review the returned package and contact you to let you know that your exchange has been accepted. We will issue a store credit or an exchange on receipt (excluding the original delivery charge). Refunds will be credited back to the original purchaser’s credit card.
• Please allow 14 working days (from the date we receive the returned item) for an exchange to be processed.
• The item is your responsibility until it reaches us. Therefore, for your own protection we recommend that you send the parcel by special delivery or using a delivery service that insures you for the value of the goods. The cost of sending the original item to us is the customer's responsibility.
• Fill in the return slip with your order number and the reason why you wish to return your item(s).
• Sale items or items purchased in the sale section can be returned for store credit or exchange only. Our sale items are non refundable. Please remember to fill in the return slip with your order number.
• We reserve the right to withhold a refund if goods are not returned in their original condition and/or if our goods have been damaged after point of sale through misuse or mishandling.
• Or you can contact us through our contact page or at firstname.lastname@example.org! We will be happy to assist you.
Beautifully designed and sewn. Sizes run 1-2 sizes larger than you would from a store. Our LO wears usually 3T-4T, and I had to take in the outfit 4 inches. So I would have chosen the 2T. Heads up.
I love Heritage clothing!! Luxury materials brilliantly made my family and I look fab and I'm supporting A BLACK buisness!!! Couldn't be happier!!! Thank you thank you!