This floral patterned buttoned-down, long dress exudes the aura of elegance and class, a versatile dress that can be worn in different ways. It can be unbuttoned to make a long kimono or buttoned up to make a dress. Pair with the Cairo's head wrap to create a mama Africa look.
- Two side pockets.
- Buttoned down.
- 100% cotton, no stretch.
- Handmade in Africa.
- Model is 5'5'' tall and is wearing size Small.
- Overall length 58 inches
LOOK AFTER ME
- Hand wash separately using a mild detergent and cold water.
- Press on the reverse side with a cool iron.
- Do not machine wash.
- Do not bleach.
• We are happy to accept returns of any garment that is unworn, undamaged and still fitted with all security tags and labels and dispatched to us within 14 days of receipt by you.
• We will review the returned package and contact you to let you know that your exchange has been accepted. We will issue a store credit or an exchange on receipt (excluding the original delivery charge). Refunds will be credited back to the original purchaser’s credit card.
• Please allow 14 working days (from the date we receive the returned item) for an exchange to be processed.
• The item is your responsibility until it reaches us. Therefore, for your own protection we recommend that you send the parcel by special delivery or using a delivery service that insures you for the value of the goods. The cost of sending the original item to us is the customer's responsibility.
• Fill in the return slip with your order number and the reason why you wish to return your item(s).
• Sale items or items purchased in the sale section can be returned for store credit or exchange only. Our sale items are non refundable. Please remember to fill in the return slip with your order number.
• We reserve the right to withhold a refund if goods are not returned in their original condition and/or if our goods have been damaged after point of sale through misuse or mishandling.
• Or you can contact us through our contact page or at email@example.com! We will be happy to assist you.
The customer service was amazing during this transaction. Really really helpful. I originally bought this dress as a plan B for my birthday, Im sooo happy I did, because as soon as I put it on it was my plan A. Absolutely beautiful dress. Warm colours which looked great against my skin and a lovely fit. It was the perfect outfit to celebrate my 40th birthday brunch. Thanks guys! U helped make turning 40 look good!
very high quality material. Same as on the Pictures. Love it
This dress is amazingly beautiful, unique and elegant. Just one thing…I did have to get some slight alterations because to top portion was a bit too tight. Once that was addressed, I wore with great ease.
Bought this dress for work and was definitely amazed at the quality. Had to beat my coworkers off me as they kept wanting to touch the fabric. It looks like a heavy fabric because of the rich colors but it’s as light as linen. I’m in Tampa so it was perfect to wear here. I’m 5”11 , 36G US dress 10/12 and got the large. It is floor length on me. I have it open at the top due to being *****. I have other dresses from this company that zip in the back so size large works just fine. But button front I always just use a cami.
This dress captivated me when I stumbled over it this summer. What's not to like: the bold print, the sunny palette, the beautiful lines! It also seems perfectly suited to my pear-shape body. In case it helps anyone: I went against every instinct and trusted my eyes instead of the measurements posted with this dress. I am 5'6" tall and measure 38" in the bust, 32" in the waist, 43" in the hip, with 48" my fullest measure around my rear end. Based on my measurements, I was better assured of a fit around my waist and hips with a size Large, but the bust measurement of a large is shown as 42", and I was certain that would be wildly enormous on me. Even though the measurements of the Medium are shown as 31" waist and 42" hip, both an inch smaller than my actual measurements I studied the photos and the way the hips are so much fuller than the bust, then took a leap and purchased a Medium. I spent the week waiting for it fretting over what a ****** idea that was, certain I would need to return and exchange it for a Large, worrying over how that would work between the US and the UK. But then the Medium dress arrived and it. was. perfect. It fit me like it was made for me, flowing smoothly around my hips and legs. It may be a fluke and I got the one Medium sized for me (in which case, I should buy a lottery ticket!!) but again--if it helps anyone--these are the measurements I took from the dress lying flat: 21" across the bust (bottom of armhole to bottom of armhole), 16" across the waist, 30"/free hip (measuring with the skirt spread and flattened as much as possible, from bottom of pocket to bottom of pocket). In summary: This dress is freaking perfection. Thank you for making me feel like a model.