AMAHLE AFRICAN PRINT MAXI DRESS
Amahle is a popular Zulu name meaning “the beautiful one”. A name fitting for this outstanding one-of-a-kind maxi green dress. Perfect for your casual weekend tea dates, and also easy to dress up for any special occasion.
- Front button closure
- Belt included for perfect fit
- 100% cotton, no stretch.
- Handmade in Nigeria.
- Model is wearing size Small.
LOOK AFTER ME
- Hand wash separately using a mild detergent and cold water.
- Press on reverse side with a cool iron.
- Do not machine wash.
- Do not bleach.
• We are happy to accept returns of any garment that is unworn, undamaged and still fitted with all security tags and labels and dispatched to us within 14 days of receipt by you.
• We will review the returned package and contact you to let you know that your exchange has been accepted. We will issue a store credit or an exchange on receipt (excluding the original delivery charge). Refunds will be credited back to the original purchaser’s credit card.
• Please allow 14 working days (from the date we receive the returned item) for an exchange to be processed.
• The item is your responsibility until it reaches us. Therefore, for your own protection we recommend that you send the parcel by special delivery or using a delivery service that insures you for the value of the goods. The cost of sending the original item to us is the customer's responsibility.
• Fill in the return slip with your order number and the reason why you wish to return your item(s).
• Sale items or items purchased in the sale section can be returned for store credit or exchange only. Our sale items are non refundable. Please remember to fill in the return slip with your order number.
• We reserve the right to withhold a refund if goods are not returned in their original condition and/or if our goods have been damaged after point of sale through misuse or mishandling.
• Or you can contact us through our contact page or at email@example.com! We will be happy to assist you.
great quality but the bust size is smaller then indicated in the chart
The material is great very nice dress. As another review mentioned that the dress was small at the breast I carefully measure before making my purchase. still I had to wear it with a top underneath and the buttons opened. I had size XL my bust is 107 cm according to my measurement the arms and back fit perfectly so I dont know if its a good idea to buy a larger size...In conclusion defenilty a reccomend if you have are light at the top
It’s a stunning garment
It was very long, so I had it shortened to just above the ankle and made a mask out of the piece cut off. Received so many compliments from strangers when I wear it.
I have to do some alterations to the top as I have a bit more boob so all the buttons didnt close thats okay. Its gorgeous. Arrived quickly and just as pictured. Will be buying again impeccable craftmanship