NAOMI UMBRELLA DRESS
The NAOMI dress is such a gorgeous piece. It is very flamboyant and bright. Getting noticed in this dress won't be a problem at all. What a stunner!
- Two side pockets.
- Button closure
- 100% cotton, no stretch.
- Handmade in Africa.
- Model 1 is 5'5'' tall and is wearing size Small. Model 2 is 5"3" tall and wearing size 3XL.
LOOK AFTER ME
- Hand wash separately using a mild detergent and cold water.
- Press on reverse side with a cool iron.
- Do not machine wash.
- Do not bleach.
• We are happy to accept returns of any garment that is unworn, undamaged and still fitted with all security tags and labels and dispatched to us within 14 days of receipt by you.
• We will review the returned package and contact you to let you know that your exchange has been accepted. We will issue a store credit or an exchange on receipt (excluding the original delivery charge). Refunds will be credited back to the original purchaser’s credit card.
• Please allow 14 working days (from the date we receive the returned item) for an exchange to be processed.
• The item is your responsibility until it reaches us. Therefore, for your own protection we recommend that you send the parcel by special delivery or using a delivery service that insures you for the value of the goods. The cost of sending the original item to us is the customer's responsibility.
• Fill in the return slip with your order number and the reason why you wish to return your item(s).
• Sale items or items purchased in the sale section can be returned for store credit or exchange only. Our sale items are non refundable. Please remember to fill in the return slip with your order number.
• We reserve the right to withhold a refund if goods are not returned in their original condition and/or if our goods have been damaged after point of sale through misuse or mishandling.
• Or you can contact us through our contact page or at email@example.com! We will be happy to assist you.
Lots of fabric, lots of love
I tried it on for an upcoming Nigerian wedding. The sleeves are epic! Huge and have additional back for volume. The material itself appeared to have more flexibility in the photos, but is actually a non-stretch cotton. That being said, it holds shape well, has bright and vibrant colors, and looks very vintage inspired, which is exactly what I was looking for.
A 1970s homage to colour, print and a time when black women embraced our outstanding natural beauty
I love this dress. I bought it because of the colours and the print. It reminded me of growing up in the 70s watching stunning black women like Pam Grier on TV. I was delighted that when the dress arrived it looked exactly liked the photos. It also fits me perfectly. I absolutely love it. Watch out for me coz this dress is going to steal the show wherever I go
A traffic stopper
This dress is so versatile and the colors are stunning. It can be dressed up or down. Love it!
In love with this dress!
Absolutely love my Umberella Dress from Heritage Clothings. The fabric is so beautiful and striking and the dress is really well made and looks fabulous on. I had so many comments when I wore it! I also wanted to say a massive thank you to Heritage Clothing who gave me wonderful customer support in finding the right dress. Would definitely recommend buying from this unique, independent company!
Fast shipping, I didn't expect it to come so fast. The dress is beautiful, such bold colors; it fits perfectly and the quality is top notch. I will definitely purchase more items from Heritage Clothing!